Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ambidextrous

(04-10-2007)

If one of my hands function as good as the other,
I will write runes unendlessly for you...
My heart will teem of words swarming
across the door of your locked heart...

If only one poem is as good as the other...
If only you would believe that the jotted words are only for you...

Forever I will be praying that I am ambidextrous
just to make sure what a hand can do,
I will do twice as much....

Loving you is thinking more
than what my callous hands could offer...
If training my feet to become ambidextrous do you better,
I would gladly obey....

In this close box of emptiness you left me curled and stale...
You never said you love me...
You in fact teach me not to love you...
You pressed my lips in the bondage of fear...
you tied my eyes and ears that I may only breathe...
the air of death and loneliness...

Yet my hands scribble words of love and compassion...
because this scarred heart
willingly submits to the gallows of your fierce reign...

For I know, if I love you well enough...
you too dies with me...because I know... y
our heart burns everytime you whip my dying soul....

No comments: