Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sillouette, a disguise...

Sillouette, a disguise....
(12-04-2006)

I asked you if you understand what it means
You answered a straight YES,
I smiled and pondered those moments
because I know, you don't-
You always pretend.....

You throw profound words when you speak
You write jargons a million times
but have you asked youself again and again
If you really know and mean those things?
I read your dairy a lot,I even scanned your notes.
So funny it is to me
You have not improved even a thing..

Yet when we went out that night,
You bragged a lot to me...
You told me you are a great writer,
A poet by heart...
A critique by profession..

Now I know...
What comes out of your mouth
Is what is lacking in your head.
I still love you... You are my friend...
But is it not simple to simply say,
Dianne, I don't really know?

No comments: